Wednesday, October 26, 2011

This blog post is special for someone I love, the love of my life ♥

Cinta sejati itu seperti pelangi.
Tak selalu terlihat oleh sekedar mata biasa,
Tapi selalu di pastikan dia ada di balik awan mendung hujan yang reda,
Hanya mata hati saja yang akan selalu mampu menembusnya.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Dan cinta sejati itu kamu.
Kamu.
Dirja.


"Love is a life. There's no life without love. Or if you could live without, but you will not alive inside."


So, I'm writing this (specially-for-you) in the cold weather, lil raining outside the window, with all the best feeling of love I ever feel in my whole life,
And its all happen caused by one person that God sent to me 7 months ago.
I never feel this amazing before,
You know, a feeling you can't describe, can't imagine how big the effect for your heart.
Everything is going bright, everything seems really alright.
And its all happen cause by one true love that God sent me 7 months ago.

This. Blog post. I. Dedicated. For. You.
Dear My Eja,
Happy 7th Monthversary ♥
I love you. And I will always love you. For good or bad, in rich or poor, health or sick.
I will try my best to make you happy. You have me forever for sure.
I wanna grow old with you. Reach my dreams with you. Create a rock and roll family, and have cool kids like me, or like you. Haha.

No, don't cry reading this! Please cry when I answer 'I do' on the day hehe :p #code
Haha I know you're smiling now then do that cute lil laugh of happiness :)) I know you lah baby! Mwah mwah!

260311, I found my true love. The best thing ever. And its change my life completely, for good. I'm so grateful to have you. Be with you is the happiest second in my life.

You are the miracle, you are my smile.

ILoveYou! No spaces, cos my heart is full of you :))
**Hug hug hug hug huuugggggggg**

*blushingsmile*

For some people this might give you the 'bullshit' thought, but I believe some of you will think the opposite,
Cause only bunch of loveless people or *ehem* envious alliances who will taste the lil puking feeling while reading this post. But heck yeah, I don't care. Get a love.
Okay Gaby, focus, focus. Back to topic.
So continuing this post, for the believer of true love, this one of a piece of my true love touch.
True love is true.
Its warmer than a cup of hot tea.
Its brighter than a sunrise.
Once you find your true love, you will look your life with a different angle.
Trust. Me.
Life. Is. Awesome!

Never give up for something that you believe in.
Fight for something that makes you happy.
Even world against you,
But God will appreciate how hard you go through it,
And angels will see how sincere you come for it.
When you mend to be, it will meant to be.

Go now and tell all the people you love that you love them!
Spread the love!
You will never know how great is a love could be ♥

xoxo
babai.

No comments:

Post a Comment