Monday, April 16, 2012

Speechless pain.

Speechless. The pain is speechless out of me, damn pain.
I used to be hurt, I used to be betrayed, I used to be lied of, I used to be disappointed, I'm used to all of heartaches, but I never cry out loud till tears and sound no longer coming out even my mouth open wide, I never feel like a living dead, I never know this kinda pain is exist, and now it eats me, breaks every part of me, kills me.
I don't know how to describe what I feel with words, my eyes shows it, myself reflects it, you see me then you'll understand.
I was able to swallow each kinda hurts, now I can't, I barely breathing, I can't.
For the first time in my life I found the one I do really wanna spend the rest of my time with, the one I want to be in my life till I close my eyes in peace, the one that I called 'someday'.
The one I believe more than I believe anyone include my ownself, the one I put all my trust and heart in, the one I want to keep holding on no matter what world has done.
The one I love, I will love, and always fall in love with.
What would you do if you lost your soul, if you lost your grip, if you lost your faith, if you lost your life along your loved one?
What would you do to stand still or move carrying a big deep hole in your heart? Carrying all memories you hold, try to live with pieces left.
Why you do this to me?
How could you leave, hurt me?
Where's you, you who loved only me, you who promised never gonna let me cry, you who promised won't hurt me, you who promised would stay by my side till the end of time, you who promised to keep your promises, where are you?
What are those sweet talks, deep vows, lovely moments meant for you? Do it all have a meaning for you?
Why you do this to me? What happen with Aku. Kamu. Selamanya. Satu. ? Promise is a promise ?

I don't know. I don't understand.

Please come back baby :"(
I beg.
I knee.
Stop breaking the broken me.
Find your way back into me, love will lead you back into the you who only love me.
Please, I can't live with this pains.







































*I wish tonight is just a nightmare, please wake me up :"(*

No comments:

Post a Comment